Besides the background provided by Blogger, and unless otherwise stated, all of the images on this blog are property of the blog owner and author, and I do not authorize copying, editing, or any means of distributing or usage of my images without my written consent.

Friday, January 25

Bacon and Egger on a Popover


Being Canadian I love Tim Horton's Breakfast Sandwiches, and wanted to try my own. It was so  simple I think  simple I think it took less than 10 minutes!

I already had popovers made (check out my post on Sweet Cinnamon Popovers, there's a recipe for plain popovers on the bottom!) so I just cut two in half, warmed them in the microwave and buttered them. Two strips of bacon went in the frying pan, and in another I cracked one egg with a bit of salt and scrambled it like that, no milk, cheese or anything else.

Then I placed the eggs on one half of the popovers, one strip of bacon cut in half on each, and then the other half of the popover. If you want you can add cheese, veggies, or other kinds of meat to make it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment