Besides the background provided by Blogger, and unless otherwise stated, all of the images on this blog are property of the blog owner and author, and I do not authorize copying, editing, or any means of distributing or usage of my images without my written consent.

Sunday, December 30

The Perfect Hot Chocolate


Carnation's Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate Mix
Mini Marshmallows
A Super Cute Mug

This one is extremely basic, and is pretty much a no brainer, but this was one of the best Hot Chocolates I've ever had. Also that picture is just way too cute not to share. First I boiled some water, then poured it into the mug. After that I added a package of the Rich and Creamy Mix (mine came in little brown packages, but it's also sold in other forms, so about three heaping teaspoons would be the same amount). Normally I don't use that much mix because I add milk and that makes it creamier, but this time I didn't use milk. I was delighted to find an entire bag of mini marshmallows so I put in about a handful; enough to cover the top of the hot chocolate, and then another layer after that. I let it cool enough to drink and by then the marshmallows were warm and mushy as well.

Perfect for a cold winter's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment